Fairfax-Falls Church WRAP®
A Wellness Recovery Action Plan is a plan you create for yourself to take control over your own wellness.
Learn about tools and resources to help keep you well and feel better through difficult times. The Fairfax-Falls Church WRAP® Team is offering WRAP workshops at no charge throughout Northern Virginia. The workshops consist of eight weekly 2-hour education classes.
To find out more about WRAP® or to register for a workshop, please call one of the following WRAP Champions at the location closest to you:
- Alexandria City - Wendy Vaughan 703-746-3427
- Arlington County – Lizabeth Schuch 703-228-5238
- Baileys Crossroad’s Shelter – (Fairfax) Beth Jones – 703-820-7621 (open to residents of the shelter)
- Chantilly Center: Kathleen Robertson 703-968-4000
- Gartlan Center (Mount Vernon) Kristin Godfrey 703-799-2884
- Loudoun County - (Leesburg) Bernadette Binns 703-771-5100
- Northwest Center (Reston): Eleni Halstead 703-481-4100
- Prince William County - (Manassas & Woodbridge) Laurie Olivieri 703-792-7740
- Springfield Center– Denise Donatelli 703-866-2100
- Woodburn Center (Annandale) - Andrea Kyriazi 703-573-0523
- Lamb Center – Dave Larrabee – 703-691-3178
The Fairfax County WRAP® Program is one of several initiatives championed by the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board's Office of Consumer and Family Affairs and the Region 2 Community Services Boards. Other services include consumer empowerment and leadership training, family education, peer specialist training, psychiatric advanced directives, human rights training/investigation, advocacy education and support to peer-run programs.
To learn more or to get more involved in the activities of the office, call Cicely Spencer at 703-207-7792 or David Mangano at 703-324-7016 (TTY 711).